OH, I NEED THIS!
Yep, it's true! It can be done in a day with my VIP day service.
BOOK YOUR VIP DAY!
• Email list support: create email forms and embed forms on your website, create email pop ups, get set up in Convertkit/Flodesk/Mailchimp/Klaviyo, set up email segmentations, set up email automations and welcome sequences, create new opt-in topic.
• Website/Course support: customize your Showit/Kajabi/Shopify template, update/revamp your Showit/Kajabi/Shopify template, embed other tech software into your current design, set up google analytics, set up domain and domain hosted email, get your course set up in Kajabi.
• Strategy support: review website copy to make sure messaging is clear, website or email audit to see what's working and what's not working.
here's what we can work on in a day:
This sounds great, but what's included?
• Other tech support: If you don't see something listed here, shoot me an email. I know my way around a lot of tech software. ;)
Alexandra B., travel blogger and trip curator
"you finished the work on time and were always available to answer my emails. I loved your walk-through videos because as a newbie, I was pretty overwhelmed with Wordpress."
The tech expert here to make all your dreams come true. When it comes to running an online business, I believe it should be simple. My clients enjoy working with me because I remove the stress from the process.
After a few years and several tech platforms later, I've seen it all. I created this program to help you reach your goals faster because to be honest, no one has time for long drawn out projects that take forever....you've got things to launch! I've tested a lot of tech programs so you don't have to spin your wheels trying to figure it all out. Work with me and I'll get you taken care of in just one day.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER!
OH, I NEED THIS!
• 60 minute call to map out your strategy
• One full day working with me (yes, I"ll be all yours for one day!)
• Tech walkthrough video (teaching you the basics so that you never feel stuck with your project once we're done working together.
• One month of post tech support (1 40 minute weekly tech and sales page optimization call)
Have questions? Book a free consultation and we'll chat to see if this is a good fit for your project.
Mia Y.M., Health coach
"Ebonee is a darling to work with. She will troubleshoot with The quickest possible options without making it difficult for the client."
Once the investment is made, I'll send over a link to book your VIP day.
I'll need all assets before we start our VIP so. For instance, if you want to book a VIP for your website, I'll need your copy and photos, etc.
We'll start the day with our 60 minute strategy call. Once we've completed the call, I'll be working on your project for the next few hours.
At the end of that time, we'll have a wrap up meeting before the project gets handed back to you.
After our VIP day is over, you'll be able to email me about tech and strategy support over the next week.
So if you have any problems, I'll get it all taken care of. :)
Kelly S., Health coach
"At first [I was hesitant about] spending money on a service that seemed easy enough to do myself, but after deciding to hire you, it was so worth it! With a new start up business and schooling, it took the stress off. "
What's the investment?
The investment for the VIP day is $2,500.
How long will we be working together?
I'll get your project set up in 1 day (typically from 9-5pm) and after that, you'll have 7 days of support. During those days, you'll be able to email for any tech or strategy support.
What if we are located in different time zones?
That's not a problem at all! I'll adjust the time to make sure you get your full day with me.
Do I need to do anything before our VIP Day?
It depends on the project we're working on together. But typically, yes. If we're working on your website, I'll need things like copy and photos. I like to get these before the day of our VIP day so that on the day we are rockin' and rollin'.
Eileen Y., coach
"I was very happy with how fast you solved my issues and that we kept in touch regularly, so I knew what was happening.