Guys…I did my first podcast interview! The Goal Travelers recently interviewed me for the Just Go Network Podcast. If you’ve been following me for a bit, you know I incorporate the “Just Go” mindset into my life every day. I was thrilled to talk with the dynamic husband-wife duo, Marc and Cydny, about how I navigate my career and life from the heart as a multi-passionate person who’s not afraid to “Just Go.”
Here’s what we chatted about:
- How to successfully change careers – I shared how I went from working at an advertising agency planning media to working as a journalist at ABC News.
- Network, Network, Network! – My secret to doing it effectively and how you can too
- My big leap out of corporate America and how I navigated it all
- Traveling around the world for nearly 8 months
- My #1 tip for achieving any goal
How to listen to the interview anywhere (and it’s free):
- You can find it on Itunes, Spotify, YouTube, Google Play, Stitcher, Tune In
- And you can also listen by heading over to the Goal Traveler website
I had a great time talking with the Goal Travelers. I hope you enjoy listening to the podcast.
I’d love to hear from you.
Let me know in the comments what you thought about the podcast and how you plan to incorporate the Just Go mindset into your life.
Until next time,